SIG provides reliable and highly scalable solution for IoT deployment. SIG is a versatile device, which read the MODBUS memory map of anyRS-485 MODBUS protocol device and send the data to the cloud server. The data stored can be viewed as per customer requirement on dashboard. SIG is an ideal solution for online monitoring of RS-485 MODBUS data.
SIG mainly consist of GSM module and microcontroller based control circuit. SIG supports generic MODBUS RTU/MODBUS TCP-IP or MODBUS over TCP-IP Protocols for data acquisition and uses MQTT protocol to communicate with IT application database on cloud. Multiple slave devices can be configured to SIG. It remotely monitor all industrial sensor data to the cloud server.
- 48/32 - Nodes Compatible with GSM / Wi-Fi
- Dual SIM slot for Redundancy
- Two settable Alarm set-points for each channel (High/Low)
- Communication Failure detection
- 4 - DPDT Relays
- Inbuilt Buzzer for Audio Alarm Indication
- Bi-color L.E.D. indications for Alarms & Device status
- 24V DC Input / 12V DC Adaptor
- Ethernet/RS-485/RS-232 Input and Output Port (for SCADA/PLC/PC)
- 128 x 64 Graphical L.C.D. Display
- Pen drive Interface
- SMS / Email Notification
- MQTT Protocol.
- Cloud Base Support System
Cold Storage Monitoring
Electrical Distribution Automation
Smart Energy Monitoring
Solar Energy Monitoring
Water Meter, Flow Meter Monitoring
Automatic Meter Reading
Smart IoT Gateway Architecture
Interfaces of Smart IoT Gateway
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer one year (365 days) replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.