The SPC56 B line is designed to address the specific need of car body applications but as well many other markets where high-temperature operation, high reliability, low power standby operation with a quick wake up and real-time loads diagnostic are required.
Based on SPC560B54L5, the discovery board includes a JTAG debugger from PLS, LEDs, push buttons and extension headers to connect prototyping boards or additional modules.
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture Technology CPU, 768 kB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package- Onboard USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage)
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on, D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometer for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 65 mm
- MCU: SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.