These surface-mount schottky barrier rectifier diodes with 2A forward current are used in low voltage, high-frequency inverters, freewheeling, DC/DC converters, secondary rectification, and polarity protection applications.
- The plastic package carries Underwriters Laboratory
- Flammability Classification 94V-0
- For surface mounted applications
- Metal silicon junction,majority carrier conduction
- Low power loss,high efficiency
- Built-in strain relief,ideal for automated placement
- High forward surge current capability
- High temperature soldering guaranteed: 250 C/10 seconds at terminals
- Guardring for overvoltage protection
- Low power losses, high efficiency
- Low forward voltage drop
- High surge capability
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.