Mini ST-LINK/V2 on a small single board, an extreme low cost solution for in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32.
- Onboard 500mA self-recovery fuse to avoid harming by short circuit
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), easy for debugging/programming
- Standard USB interface for direct connection to PC
- Debugging/Programing performance
- Debugging : run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- Programming : supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- 0 combined with SWIM/SWD interfaces : quick response for debugging & fast speed for programming
- Upgradable firmware
- The firmware is upgradable to support more devices in the future
- Automatically upgraded
- Supported software
- ST-LINK Utility v2.0 (or higher ver.)
- STVD Version 4.2.1 (or higher ver.)
- STVP Version 3.2.3 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWARM Revision v6.20 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWSTM8 Revision v1.30 (or higher ver.)
- KEIL RVMDK Revision v4.21 (or higher ver.)
- Supported devices
- All the STM8 devices with SWIM interface
- All the STM32 devices with SWD interface
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.