The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 16 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs and up to four USARTs), one USB Full speed device, one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 C temperature range from a 2.4 to 3.6V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers include devices in three different packages ranging from 20 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included. The description below provides an overview of the complete range of STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 peripherals proposed.
These features make the STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 32 to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 6 to 16 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
CRC calculation unit
Reset and power management
- Digital & I/Os supply: VDD= 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA= VDDto 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
Up to 51 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 51 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
5-channel DMA controller
One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six-channel PWM output
- Up to seven 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Up to two I2C interfaces
- Up to four USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control; one with auto baud rate detection
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface with BCD and LPM support
Serial wire debug (SWD)
All packages ECOPACK 2
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.