The STM32F072 Discovery kit allows the developers to discover the STM32F072 which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 series and to develop your applications easily and quickly, which includes everything from beginners to experienced users.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6, the kit has plenty of onboard features to explore with starting from the developing the project and debugging it which includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface.
Exploring the embedded applications with ST’s Sensors and other tactile and display hardware is a way more easy with ST MEMS gyroscope, LEDs, push-buttons, Linear touch sensor, touch keys, RF EEPROM connector and a USB mini-B connector.
Developers get in touch with comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage.
• STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
• On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
• Board power supply: through USB bus or an external 5 V supply voltage
• External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
• L3GD20 ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
• One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
• Six LEDs:
o LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
o LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
o Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
• Two push-buttons (user and reset)
• User USB with Mini-B connector
• RF EEPROM daughterboard connector
• Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
• Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
Discovery kit for STM32F072xx microcontrollers Product Specification
Discovery kit for STM32 F0 series with STM32F072RB MCU User Manual
Getting started with STM32F072 Discovery kit software development tools User Manual
STM32L series - Ultra-low-power 32-bit MCUs Brochure
ST’s Official Weblink
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.