STM32 F4 discovery kit is a high performance board with the capability of processing DSP and FPU instruction, the following board features the STM32 F407G-DISC1 introducing audio functioning. Due to this reason the board has one digital microphone and one inbuilt audio DAC with class D speaker driver.
The STM32F4 discovery board explores STM32F407VG value line ARM Cortex M4 which features STM32F407VG microcontroller coupled with 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 198-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package.
The STM32F407- DISC1 board boards integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2(on old version) and ST-LINK/V2-A(on new version). The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
To expand the functionality of the STM32F4DISCOVERY kit with ethernet connectivity, LCD display and more, visit the www.st.com/stm32f4dis-expansion webpage.
STM32F4 discovery kit also expands the possibility for integrating other technology into the current version of the board. The expansion headers featuring the LCD or ethernet connectivity and many more.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex -M4 with FPU core, 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 192-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F4DISCOVERY (old reference) or ST-LINK/V2-A on STM32F407G-DISC1 (new order code)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- Debug port
- Virtual Com port (with new order code only)
- Mass storage (with new order code only)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32068 to use legacy standard libraries.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.