STM32 F4 discovery kit is a high performance board, features STM32F413H DISCO kit with multiple technology support, thus opening wide diversity of applications. Audio, video, security and ST MEMS powered multi sensor support.
The STM32F4 discovery board explores STM32F413H value line ARM Cortex M4 coupled with 1.5-Mbyte Flash memory, 320-Kbyte SRAM in an LQFP144 package. The board offers parallel interface for 240x240 pixel LCD and a touch connector and extra expansion connectivity for Arduino UNO V3 board. Developers can easily design a wide range of applications form GUI support to network interconnectivity and survelliance purposes. All sensors, integrated wifi and two onboard microphone are powered by ST MEMS technology.
The STM32F413H- DISCO board boards integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 USB re-enumeration capability. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
- STM32F413ZHT6 microcontroller featuring 1.5 Mbytes of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- 240x240-pixel LCD with parallel interface and touch-panel connector
- 8-Mbit PSRAM; 512K word x 16bits
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- I2 S audio codec
- Jack connector for Audio line with microphone input and stereo output
- Two on-board ST-MEMS microphones
- Connector extension for up to 5-MEMS microphones.
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Connector for microSD card
- Integrated Wi-Fi module 802.11 b/g/n
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- Two user LEDs: one green and one red
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Four power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB FS connector
- 5 V from Arduino Uno V3
- USB charger
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.