STM32F429I- DISC1 board is a high performance board with the support of 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD for development of advance GUI (Graphical User Interface). STM32F429I- DISC1 board core is run by high performance ARM Cortex M4, with enough memory of 1Mb for flash programming and 256 Kb for RAM. Beside including primary hardware features for testing the board, it also have L3GD20, ST-MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope.
The STM32F429I- DISC1 board boards integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
STM32 Discovery boards can be used with wide range of development environments including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM, mbed and GCC/LLVM-based IDEs .
• STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package On-board ST-LINK/V2 on
• STM32F429I-DISCO (old order code) or STLINK/V2-B on STM32F429I-DISC1 (new order code) mbed-enabled (see http://mbed.org) with the new order code only
• USB functions:
• Debug port
• Virtual COM port (with new order code only)
• Mass storage (with new order code only)
• Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
• 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
• 64-Mbit SDRAM
• L3GD20, ST-MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
• Six LEDs:LD1 (red/green) for USB communication LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red) Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current) Two push-buttons (user and reset)
• USB OTG with micro-AB connector
• Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick
• Connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32138, for using legacy standard libraries
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.