STM32 F469 discovery kit is a high performance board, featuring STM32F469I MCU with powerful, multi-technology support of ARM Cortex M4 and Chrom-ART Accelerator.
The STM32 F469 discovery kit enables users to make use of premium display, touch screen, ST MEMS powered Multi sensor support, Audio,video, memory extension and Network Connectivity. Thus, allowing beginners and advance users to deploy applications or test any prototype application easily with full support.
The STM32F469I discovery board explores STM32F469NIH6 microcontroller,coupled with 2-Mbyte Flash memory, 324-Kbyte RAM in an BGA216 package. The board features the direct support of the 4 Inch color TFT of Pixel 800x480, capacitive touch screen, 3 ST MEMS microphone and Memory extension for SD card Integration.
The STM32F469I board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
STM32F4 discovery kit also expands the possibility for integrating other technology into the current version of the board. The expansion headers featuring the LCD or ethernet connectivity and thanks to the expansion support of the Arduino UNO V3.
- STM32F469NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 324 Kbytes of RAM in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD debugger, supporting USB re-enumeration capability:
- Mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB functions: USB virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4 inches 800x480 pixel TFT color LCD with MIPI DSI interface and capacitive touch screen
- SAI Audio DAC, with a stereo headphone output jack
- 3 MEMS microphones
- MicroSD card connector
- I2C extension connector
- 4Mx32bit SDRAM
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash
- Reset and wake-up buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Three power supply options:
- Expansion connectors and Arduino UNO V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.