STM32 F7 discovery kit is a high performance board, featuring STM32F723E MCU with powerful, multi-technology ARM Cortex.
The STM32 F723E discovery kit enables users with premium ST MEMS multi sensor support,
TFT display, touch screen, Audio,video and Hi-speed Wifi Network Connectivity.
To explore further, the board incorporates the full range multi technology support with STM32F723E microcontroller,coupled with 512-Kbyte Flash memory, 176+16-Kbyte RAM in an BGA176 package. For quick deploying and developing, the board features the color TFT of Pixel 240x240, capacitive touch screen and for high speed network connectivity, the board allows the integration of ESP-01 wifi module.
The STM32F723E board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board in two forms via OTG-HS and OTG-FS supporting micro-AB connector.
STM32F7 discovery kit also expands the possibility for integrating other technology into the current version of the board by introducing the connector like PMOD, STmod + and ever friendly Arduino UNO V3. To make the development process at its peak, the fan out board will prove very helpful for advanced developers compatible with MikroElektronika click board, ESP01, seeed studio Groove modules.
- STM32F723IEK6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA176 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- SAI audio codec
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for audio line input
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for headphone
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST-MEMS microphones
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Five power supply options:
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3V or 5V
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi module connector
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- PMOD connector
- STMod+ connector
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.