STM32F769I discovery kit is a high performance board, featuring STM32F769NIH6 MCU with powerful, multi-technology support of ARM Cortex M7.
The STM32 F769I discovery kit enables users to make use of capacitive touch display, ST MEMS powered Multi sensor support, Audio,video, memory extension and high speed Network Connectivity. Thus, allowing beginners and advance users to deploy applications or test any prototype application easily with full functional support.
The STM32F769I discovery board explores STM32F769NIH6 microcontroller,coupled with 2-Mbyte Flash memory, 512+16+4 Kbyte RAM in an BGA216 package. The board features the direct support of the 4 Inch color TFT with capacitive touch screen, 4 ST MEMS microphone and Memory extension for MicroSD card Integration.
The STM32F769I board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
STM32F7 discovery kit also expands the possibility for integrating other technology into the current version of the board. The expansion headers featuring the LCD or ethernet connectivity and thanks to the expansion support of the Arduino UNO V3.
- STM32F769NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 512+16+4 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB reenumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4" capacitive touch LCD display with MIPI DSI connector (on STM32F769I-DISCO only)
- SAI audio codec
- Two audio line jacks, one for input and one for output
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST MEMS microphones on DFSDM inputs
- Two SPDIF RCA input and output connectors
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- Connector for microSD card
- Wi-Fi or Ext-EEP daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- Five power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB HS connector
- 5 V from RJ45 (Power Over Ethernet)
- 5 V from Arduino or external connector
- USB charger
- Power Over Ethernet based on IEEE 802.3af (Powered Device, 48 V to 5 V, 3 W)
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.