Discover the power of STM8S Access Line MCUs with the STM8S-DISCOVERY kit which helps you to discover the STM8S full range features to develop and share your own application. The STM8S-DISCOVERY kit is built around an STM8S105C6T6 MCU to allow the quickest and easiest way for evaluation of the main features of all the STM8S Access line MCUs. It includes an embedded debugger ST-Link, and a touch sensing button. The STM8S-DISCOVERY simply plugs into a PC through a standard USB cable. Numerous applications are available from the STM8S-DISCOVERY web page.
- STM8S105C6T6 microcontroller, 32 KB Flash, 2 KB RAM, 1 KB EEPROM
- Powered by USB cable between PC and STM8S-DISCOVERY
- Selectable power of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Touch sensing button
- User LED
- Extension header for all I/Os
- Wrapping area for users own application
- Embedded ST-Link
- USB interface for programming and debugging
- SWIM debug support
Getting started with STM8S-DISCOVERY User Manual
Developing and debugging your STM8S-DISCOVERY application code User Manual
STM8 8-bit MCU familyBrochure
ST’s Official Weblink
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.