The STS3x-DIS is Sensirion’s new high accuracy digital temperature sensor. It relies on the industry proven CMOSens technology, providing for increased intelligence, reliability and improved accuracy specifications compared to its predecessors. Its functionality includes enhanced signal processing, two distinctive and user selectable I2C addresses and communication speeds of up to 1 MHz. The DFN package has a footprint of 2.5 x 2.5 mm2 while keeping a height of 0.9 mm. This allows for integration of the STS3x-DIS into a great variety of applications. Additionally, the wide supply voltage range of 2.15 V to 5.5 V guarantees compatibility with a wide range of applications. All in all, the STS3x-DIS incorporates more than 15 years of Sensirion’s digital sensor know-how.
- Fully calibrated and linearized digital output
- Wide supply voltage range, from 2.15 V to 5.5 V
- I2C Interface with communication speeds up to 1 MHz and two user selectable addresses
- Accuracy of up to +-0.1 C
- Very fast start-up and measurement time
- Tiny 8-pin DFN package
- NIST traceability
- High reliability and long-term stability
- Industry-proven technology with a track record of more than 15 years
- Designed for mass production
- High process capability
- High signal-to-noise ratio
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.