A Bluetooth 4.2 low energy module manufactured by Taiyo Yuden is perfect for industries current technology trends, where technology demands low power consumption and high degree of scalability in numerous applications. The device has a powerful 32 bit ARM Cortex M0 with 256 KB flash and 32 KB RAM.
The device architecture is highly integrated with frequency of operation normally between 2402 to 2480 MHz with single mode slave and master option and a separate ceramic antenna provided for high performance. The device needs power supply from 1.8 to 3.6 volt. The interface for the communication protocols for device to device and device to PCs are well supported by UART interface only, and an inbuilt embedded software utilities provide smart access and control for generic data transfer and battery system for the module.
• Frequency: 2402 to 2480 MHz
• Output power: +4dBm typ.
• Single power supply: 1.8 - 3.6V
• Single Mode Bluetooth low energy Slave/Master
• Integrated System/Sleep Clock
• Integrated high performance ceramic chip antenna
• ARM Cortex M0 32bit processor
• Software Embedded by Taiyo Yuden (TY's App Lite: Generic Data transfer, Battery Service)
• Interface: UART
• Outline: 9.6 x 12.9 x 2.0 mm with 1mm pad pitch
• Bluetooth and Japan, FCC, IC qualified
• CE conducted test report available
• RoHS compliant / Complete Lead Free
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.