This 32x24 pixel device is suited to safety and convenience applications that include fire prevention systems, smart buildings, intelligent lighting, IP/surveillance cameras, HVAC equipment and vehicle seat occupancy detection.
It has a -40C to 85C operational temperature range and can measure object temperatures between -40C and 300C. Maintaining high levels of precision across its full measurement scale, this infrared sensor delivers a typical target object temperature accuracy of +-1C.
It also exhibits superior noise performance.
Unlike microbolometer alternatives, the sensor does not need frequent re-calibration, thus ensuring continuous monitoring and lowering system cost. The Melexis MLX90640 is supplied in a compact, 4-pin TO39 package incorporating the requisite optics. An I2C-compatible digital interface simplifies integration.
- -40 to 85C operational temperature range, allows deployment in difficult industrial environments
- Can measure object temperature between -40 to 300C
- A typical target object temperature accuracy of 1 degree, precision across its full measurement scale
- NETD of just 0.1K RMS at a 1Hz refresh rate
- No re-calibration needed to specific temperature requirements ensuring greater convenience and lowering operational expense
- Field of view (FoV): 110x75 degree wide angle
- 4-pin TO39 package incorporating the requisite optics
- I2C compatible digital interface, simplifying integration
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.