The SilentStepStick is a stepper driver board for 2-phase motors, based on the TMC2100. The driver boards are compatible with StepSticks of the same familiar size and drop-in replacements for some of them.
- microstep table
- passive braking
- short detection
- Stall detection
- 2-phase stepper motors up to 2.0A coil current (2.5A peak)
- Standalone Driver
- Step/Dir Interface with microstep interpolation
- Voltage Range 4.75~46V DC
- Highest Resolution 256 microsteps per full step
- StealthChop for extremely quiet operation and smooth motion
- SpreadCycle highly dynamic motor control chopper
- Integrated Current Sense Option
- Standstill Current Reduction
- Full Protection & Diagnostics (two outputs)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.