The Evelta TMP117 breakout is a high accuracy temperature sensor equipped with an I2C interface. The TMP117 is a high-precision digital temperature sensor and provides a 16-bit temperature result with a resolution of 0.0078 C and an accuracy of up to +-0.1 C across the temperature range of -20 C to 50 C with no calibration. The Evelta TMP117 breakout temperature sensor also has a very low power consumption rate which minimizes the impact of self-heating on measurement accuracy.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating temperature range: -55 C to 150 C
- 16-bit resolution: 0.0078 C (1 LSB)
- Programmable temperature alert limits
- Selectable averaging
- Digital offset for system correction
- General-purpose EEPROM: 48 bits
- NIST traceability
TMP117 Temperature Sensor Breakout to Arduino I2C Connection
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.