Evelta TXB0104 board is a 4-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator with automatic direction sensing. It consists of Texas Instruments TXB0104 module. It features four channels of input/output signals and an output enable line that allows the signal lines to be placed in a high impedance mode when they are unneeded.
This TXB0104 4-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. VCCA must not exceed VCCB. When the OE input is low, all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE must be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor The current sourcing capability of the driver determines the minimum value of the resistor. The TXB0104 device is designed so the OE input circuit is supplied by VCCA.
- 1.2V to 3.6V on A Port and 1.65V to 5.5V on B Port (VCCA <= VCCB)
- VCC Isolation Feature - If Either VCC Input Is at GND, All Outputs Are in the High-Impedance State
- OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCC
- Low Power Consumption, 5-uA Max ICC
- A-side signals are the low voltage signals. VccA must be at a lower voltage than VccB. The voltage range for VccA is 1.2V to 3.6V.
- B-side signals are the high voltage signals. VccB must be at a higher voltage than VccA to avoid total protonic reversal (or at least, to avoid possible damage to the chip). The voltage range for VccB is 1.65 to 5.5V.
Evelta TXB0104 Voltage Level Translator Breakout Dimensions
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.