The UC3-A3 Xplained evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the AT32UC3A3256 microcontroller. However the makers of the kit boast off about the evaluation of both UC3A3 and UC3A4 microcontrollers. The two series share the same peripherals, except that the UC3A3 features a External Bus Interface (EBI) while the UC3A4 does not The kit offers a range of features that enable the AVR UC3 user to get started using AVR UC3 peripherals right away and understand how to integrate the AVR UC3 device in their own design.
NOTE: The UC3-A3 Xplained is suited for evaluation of both.
The AES peripheral of the UC3A3S/A4S and the Audio peripheral of the UC3A3AU are not supported by the device on this board.
- Atmel AT32UC3A3256 microcontroller
- Transfer data over the high-speed USB interface
- Read temperature sensor with the ADC
- Use the Atmel QTouch library to detect touches on the touch button and slider
- Read/write data to the 64Mbit SDRAM
- Use PWM as input to an analog filter and ADC to measure the filter response
- 1 push button to interact with the microcontroller
- 4 LEDs to show status information
- Program the kit via USB bootloader or an Atmel programmer
- Expand the board with Xplained top modules
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.