Quickly integrate Sulfur Dioxide sensing into your system with very low power consumption and a simple analog sensor signal output. The ULPSM converts the Sulfur Dioxide sensor’s linear current signal output to a linear voltage signal, while maintaining the sensor at its ideal biased operation settings.
- 0 to 3 V Analog Signal Output
- Low Power Consumption <45 uW
- Fast Response
- On-board Temperature Sensor
- Easy Sensor Replacement
- Standard 8-pin connector
- Fixed Industrial Safety Monitoring
- Portable Industrial Safety Monitoring
- Portable Personal Safety Monitor
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Air Purification Control
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.