This module is used to program OTP memory on a UMFT4222EV or devices with an FT4222H.
The internal OTP memory in the FT4222H is used to store USB Vendor ID (VID), Product ID (PID), device serial number, product description string and various other USB configuration descriptors.
- 4 pin connector connects directly to UMFT4222EV
- Allows the user to program the UMFT4222EV OTP memory from a USB host controller
- USB2.0 Full Speed compatible
- USB bus powered
- USB Type B micro connector for connecting to a PC
- USB Type A connector for connecting to a UMFT4222EV or a device with an FT4222H
- Onboard FTDI chip provides USB hub function
- Visual indicator for 6.5V programming voltage and USB bus power using LEDs
- UMFT4222EV OTP Memory programming
- OTP Memory programming on a custom device with FT4222H
- Microsoft Windows 10 and 10 - 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8.1 - 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8 - 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 7 64-bit
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.