The VDIP1 module is an MCU to embedded USB host controller development module for the VNC1L IC device. The module contains a 24 pin DIP socket and provides access to the UART, parallel FIFO, and SPI interface pins on the VNC1L device through AD and AC bus pins. It is excellent for developing and rapid prototyping of VNC1L designs and is suitable for incorporation into low and medium volume finished product designs.
- Uses FTDI's VNC1L embedded dual USB host controller IC device
- USB single 'A' type USB socket to interface with USB peripheral devices
- Second USB interface port available via module pins if required
- Jumper selectable UART, parallel FIFO or SPI MCU interfaces
- Single 5V supply input from USB connection (no external supply necessary)
- Auxiliary 3.3 V / 200 mA power output to external logic
- Program or update firmware via USB Flash disk or via UART/Parallel FIFO/SPI interface
- Power and traffic indicator LED's
- VNC1L firmware programming control pins PROG# and RESET# brought out onto jumper interface
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant development module.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.