The W600 Module is a cost-effective 2.4GHz WiFi module support 802.11b/g/n. Seeed W600 Module is based on the W600 chip which features ARM Cortex-M3 with 1MB on-chip flash and freeRTOS kernel. This takes the pins of the W600 chip out and put them on the back of the board, including I2S/I2C/SPI/GPIO. In addition, this module has an on-board PCB Antenna, no need to design the antenna separately, so you can quickly deploy the module to your own board. We also have made CE/FCC certification for this module and you can use it directly for business projects.
- Support IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Support 2.4~2.4835 GHz
- Support Wi-Fi WMM/WMM-PS/WPA/WPA2/WPS
- Support multiple network protocols: TCP/UDP/ICMP/DHCP/DNS/HTTP
- Support Ap & Station mode
- Integrated GPIO device controller
- Support for user‐programmable GPIO control
- Supports AT+ instruction protocol based on ASCII encoding (UART interface)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.