The GT-2511-WP series Smart Gas Detector is a microprocessor based detector broadly used as combustible gas detector or toxic gas detector and can be customized as per the requirement of gases used on site. It comes with an easy-to-read LCD and provides fast and reliable output. This gas Transmitter ensures digital LCD display of gas concentration and has sensor check provision. These Gas detectors have non-intrusive programming for flameproof model using magnetic pen and has password protected programming with password changing facility. They are available in weatherproof and CMRI tested flameproof enclosures.
- Provides a fast and reliable output by using Electro Chemical /Pellister Sensor Technology.
- Optimized for detection of smallest leak of Oxygen, Toxic and Combustible Gases.
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPM, %LEL & %V/V.
- Digital display of Gas Concentration on L.C.D. Display
- Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for Weatherproof Models.
- Password protected programming with password changing facility
- One man Auto Software Gas Calibration
- Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one relay for fail safe relay.
- Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for Toxic Gases
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- Detection Method: Electrochemical / Catalytic Bead / Pellistor /Solid State
Gases Detected: Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible / VOC (Please select from the table below).
- Display: 8x2 Alphanumeric L.C.D. Display with Backlit 8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument
- Control Action:
- Two independent Alarm set points with Latch & Non-latch facility.
- User selectable Hysteresis and Logic option.
- Configurable STEL and TWA set points for Toxic Gases (optional).
- Setting: By using 3 Keys on front panel for Weatherproof Model
Accuracy: +-2% of Full Scale.
Response Time: For response time, contact to factory
Start-up Time: Less than 30 Seconds.
- Supply Voltage: 18 to 36 VDC, Typically 24VDC
- Power Consumption: Less than 3.6 Watts.
- Supply Current: 150mA at 24VDC
- 2 Cable: 3 Wires (1.5mm ) Flexible or Armored Shielded Cable
- Operating Temperature: -15 C to +55 C
- Storage Temperature: -20 C to +60 C
- Humidity: Less than 95% Non-Condensing
- Standard: 4-20mA Current Output with configurable range selection.
- Optional: Three SPDT Relays (one for Failsafe and Two for Alarm indication) of rating ‘2A/120VAC, 2A/24VDC’.
- Optional: RS-485 Communication port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
• Protection Class : IP-65
• Cabinet Material : Polycarbonate, grey color
• Cable Entry : Thermoplastic cable gland (IP 68)
• Dimension : 170mm(H) x 100mm(W) x 60 mm(D) (with 1 Gland), 170mm (H) x 120mm (W) x 60 mm (D) (with 2 Glands)
• Mounting : Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting / Pipe Mounting
• Weight : Approx. 500 Grams
Note: The above offer is for limited gases and for limited range/resolution. * Terms & conditions apply.
Accessories (Optional: Need to be purchased seperately)
• CE certified 24 VDC Power supply.
• Canopy & Mounting stand.
• Gas Calibration Kit (0.5, 1, 3, 10) Liter.
• Hooter cum Flasher.
• Remote Control for programming
• Gas Sampling & Conditioning System.
• RS-485 to USB OR RS-232 convertor
• PC Based SCADA Software, Modem
Gas Metering Skid
Gas Cylinder Bank
Oil & Gas Industries
Gas Pipeline Project
Pulp & Paper Plants
Gas Metering Station
Burner / Furnace Areas
Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
Chemical Processing Plant
Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
Heat Treatment Plants
Chemical Storage Area
Power & Industrial Plants
Coal Mine and Confined Area
Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
Weatherproof Smart Gas Transmitter Range/ Resolution Table
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer one-year (365 days) replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.