The board includes a stepper driver able to operate in low voltage (battery) scenarios, allowing zero consumption states.
Can be used for portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys
- Low voltage range: 1.8 to 10 V
- Microstep adjustment up to the 256th step
- Phase current: up to 1.3 ARMS
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.