The X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1 is compatible with the ST Morpho connector and supports the addition of other boards which can be stacked with onto a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the Arduino UNO R3 connector.
- 3-phase driver for BLDC/PMSM motors
- Nominal operating voltage range from 8 V to 48 VDC
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 ARMS)
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non-dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross-conduction protection
- Thermal measuring and overheating protection
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST Morpho connectors
- 3-shunt and 1-shunt configurable jumpers for motor current sensing
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- User LED
- RoHS compliant
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.