Enables to evaluate motor control solutions for three-phase motors by adapting the STM32 Nucleo board with an external ST motor control power board. The 34-pin motor control connector is compatible with all major ST motor control power boards, requiring an external digital section (MCU) to drive a three-phase motor.
- ST motor control connector (34 pins) compatible with major ST motor control power boards
- STM32 Nucleo support, thanks to ST morpho connectors
- Compatible with six-step and FOC motor control firmware library by ST
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Fully populated board conception with test points
- LED for fault condition or status indication
- Potentiometer available (for speed reference)
- RoHS compliant
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.