The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board is based on the ST25DV04K NFC Type V/RFID tag IC with a dual interface 4 Kbits EEPROM that also features an IC interface. It can be powered by the pin of Arduino connector or directly by the received carrier electromagnetic field.
- Expansion board based on the ST25DV04K dynamic NFC/RFID tag for STM32 Nucleo
- Up to 4-Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 54 mm diameter, single layer circular antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Self-powered or powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Three general purpose LEDs
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for ST25DV04K, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- FCC and IC verified
- RoHS compliant
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.